- Professional Services: How can they benefit from Black Friday & Cyber Monday? And should they?
- Which email marketing software is the best
- What to do about duplicates in your email lists or CRM system
- Your CRM system - who runs it?
- If you are at the start of your CRM database project, you may well be wondering where to start...
- CRM Databases in law firms – a few Tips to get you going
- How little CRM database are used. Bad English I know
- what questions did delegates have to the seminar on CRM database I gave?
- One of the best hints I can give you about increasing the take-up of your CRM database is not to say
- Ensure your CRM database doesn't do too much in the early stages...
- November 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- September 2014
If you have a CRM database, go on the supplier's user day.
One of the best time investments I made when in a Law firm - you get to speak to people in exactly the same siutation as yourself, having exactly the same issues and problems
Thinking about buying a CRM database?
Ask to go on the user day. If the supplier doesn't let you go, have a think as to why
Hope this helps
CRM purchasing options
CRM database that are free
Law Firm CRM systems
I get asked about it all the time.
"Which CRM tool is right for me?"
Well, it all depends on what you want to do.
Just want to send email marketing message?
Look at MailChimp or Popcorn eMail. Perfectly good and 'good value'
Only want to manage your work lead funnel?
Look at Realtime CRM. First license if free.
Want to manage and track relationships, run events, run usage and activity reports?
Look at InterAction, Peppermint, Conscious
Hope this helps,
Do you know if you will comply when the rules change?
Do you know if you are complying now?
How would you know?
And do you know if you should be?
Well, do you hold personal data?
If yes, then yes.
But what actually is personal data?
Bank Account balance & inside leg measurement?
It’s information that can identify the person in a database.
Store information in Outlook? That’s a database.
Store information in MS Excel? That’s a database.
Store information in MS Word? That’s a database.
When do you need to comply with the data Protection & GDPR changes?
On hour 1 of day one. Much like when you are driving down a country road and the speed ...
You will see a number of benefits from a good CRM data and CRM database strategy and tactics
To give you an idea of the benefits to expect, a few pointers are below.
Typical benefits of great CRM
Easier Relationship Management
- Your firm will find out your relationship strength (e.g. how many staff know each contact)
- Your firm will be able to see each client’s activity history (e.g. who met who)
- Staff know what HAS or is DUE TO happen to their contacts, clients, or sectors
- Clients will receive more communications on topics that interest them, and less that don’t
- Clients will receive correctly addresses communications
- You’ll be able to predict what clients want help ...
In summary, we must have been writing to him as "Dear B******d" for ages.
Yes, it got my attention as well when I spotted it.
You sometimes think a disaffected employee might do it.
You hear stories in the news about Bank customers receiving post with something like ‘awkward beggar’ in the address field.
But I wasn't expecting contacts to sabotage their own records in our CRM database system for some fun at our expense.
And they can do whatever they like to ‘their data’ when you allow them to update their own records.
Or allow people to add themselves into your database through forms in your emails or websites.
Here’s how it happened to me.
Although I’m not planning on taking the ...