CRM database & GDPR compliance 'Hints & Tips' Newsletter
Feedback about my CRM tips from subscribers...
- "You're hints are bang on the money"
- "I do read and enjoy your suggestions. About the only feed I do”
- "Easy to digest and put into practice - simple, intuitive and short"
- "Surprisingly insightful. Keep them coming"
- "A refreshing insight into best practice"
- "I would highly recommend anyone responsible for or working on a database to subscribe"
About my CRM tips
All my CRM tips are based on over 20 year's in-house CRM Database Manager experience and a few from being a CRM Database Consultant.
You can unsubscribe at any time, all the emails have the ability for you to check the information held about you.
When signing up, you will have the opportunity to indicate what issues you are facing. I'll then do my best to mirror what everyone is saying. Currently every new subscriber is saying the GDPR is a bit of an issue, so much of what I have to say is mirrored about getting your CRM activities, database and data fit for the GDPR.
Once you subscribe, you'll receive a confirmation email which you need to action. This 'double opt-in' helps with my own GDPR compliance issues - and makes sure nobody subscribes you onto my tips newsletter for a joke. some friends that would be huh ;-). Lookout for the confirmation email in your inbox (or trash / junk folder) after you subscribe.